Cataclysmic Formation of Tar Pits


A few years ago I published a technical paper on the Asphalt seeps of Rancho La Brea (tar pits) in Los Angeles.

I proved that this huge Pleistocene fossil site was NOT a trap site as evolutionists have maintained. It was deposited with the same mammal fossils all over Los Angeles and Orange County during a catastrophic flood, which deposited similar mammal fossils (no dinosaurs) around the world in sand, gravel, caves, bogs, permafrost, and shale.

This was not Noah’s Flood as some amateur creationists have claimed. William Weston talked to me but refused to listen to the facts that the Tap Pits is not a deposit of Noah’s Flood. And The Creation Research Society was ignorant in publishing his garbage. His information is misleading ignorant Christians. On the other hand, John Morris (son of the founder of the Creation Science Movement) wrote an article that supported my conclusions: https://www.icr.org/article/la-brea-tar-pits-mystery. In fact Dr. Morris attended my lecture at the Pittsburg conference.  
All Pleistocene fossil sites occurred 350 years after the Flood, during Peleg’s Division at the time of the Tower of Babel, when the earth was showered by a second massive asteroid swarm.
At these fossil sites I noticed that no one had found recent animals or even insects in the asphalt at either La Brea or McKittrick.

When the seeps at La Brea were first discovered it was thought that since it was on a ranch with lots of cows and horses that it was these animals that left their bones scattered about in and around the bubbling volcano-like mounds.
Then a geologist happened by and noticed a large saber tooth. And he knew that this was an extinct cat.
Just yesterday I made a new discovery. I noticed that flies avoid fly paper, swatters, and electric zappers. It made me think of my observations at La Brea and at McKittrick. There I not only saw no evidence of modern animals being trapped, I saw no insects. If an ant or fly got stuck it would float on the surface of the pudding-like tar. There were NONE.
The only creature they ever reported was a squirrel which fell into a well pit viewing spot. And it could not climb out of the circular well.
Then it struck me today, that with all the cattle and horses on this ranch, no one ever found one of them in the asphalt. This shows that the evolutionist’s Just So story is false when they say the pits have been trapping animals continually from 40 thousand years ago to the present.

See my research paper: CATASTROPHIC FLUVIAL DEPOSITION AT THE ASPHALT SEEPS OF RANCHO LA BREA, CALIFORNIA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Bohemian Grove Jesuits & Illuminati