Facebook Censorship is Illegal!


Facebook would not let me debunk an evolutionist. Then I tried to send them to my web site but they would not let me. Then I sent this:
“Did you get my books? And do you see my newsletter BiblicalSienceNews.blogspot.com I am trying to sell my books right now on Internet Search Engines.”
Here is what Facebook said about this comment to an evolutionist.
This comment goes against our Community Standards on spam
When I posted the above they responded:
You can't share this link
  • biblicalsiencenews.blogspot.com

    Your post couldn't be shared, because this link goes against our Community Standards
  • If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline