SCAM Alert Update!

             There are SCAMS to steal your money. 

        I just got another one: They say if you put our sign on your car we will pay you get $500 a week on any vehicle, click hear to apply. They will sell you a phony product sticker that doesn't work. I know because I tried it. The product is different things in other contacts with them that are bogus.

    Others call with a recorded message, “This is General Electric you have an outstanding bill that needs to be paid or your power will be shut off in 30 minutes. Call this number to take care of this bill.”

       And, “This is Social Security we have found suspicious activity and have put a hold on your account. Contact an agent

at…”

And, "This is Amazon, their is an outstanding charge to your account of $700."

        Don’t call them, don't give them any information, they only want to find out your bank account number or debit card information to steal your money. These organizations don’t call you and they don’t use recorded messages.

Also, if you are in debit card debt. A company advertises that they can get your balanced reduced, but credit card companies don’t want you to know. This is bunko too. If you don’t pay your bill they will sell it to a collection agent, which automatically gives you a reduced amount.

The fact is you can just stop paying them. The Bible says owe no man anything. Debt is a sin. Most people are in debt, especially the Democrat government. With all the regulations, taxes, shut downs most people find it hard to survive. These companies turn it over to a collection agency which cannot do anything but trick you into paying. They will call you every day for 5 years, just hang up.

I was in debt over my head so I went to bankruptcy court. Then it happened again, I simply stopped paying them. I have lived debt free ever since. I got more income and I keep an emergency backup balance in my account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Bohemian Grove Jesuits & Illuminati