America's Drunk Driver

     I think America is like a bus driven by a drunk teenager going down hill. 

        Joe Biden speech, "This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated!"

    No Joe you got it wrong again. It is a pandemic of your open boarder, and nursing home murders. 

So people were killed, so what, it was Trump's fault, but the withdrawal was a success for my friends the Chinese and Taliban. 
He baby want to meet me tonight?



I told you to not to mention Voter Fraud.
All these disasters gives me a headache, think I'll go on vacation. Get serious work done eating my ice-cream in the basement.
Why is everyone picking on me?
If I had a gun I would shoot you.
I told you to shut up!
I'll take you out back and beat you up!
It is a lot of work to create Fake News. 
These glasses will disguise me so they won't notice I don't have a mask on.
See my halo? I am a (fallen) angel. 
Some people say I look like a Demon with pointed ears.
Do you have a plan for the Green New Communism? Good idea we will counterfeit trillions of fiat money, upgrade Voter Fraud with HR 1, get rid of police protection, and disarm them.
I am the dictator of this land and I support the  belief that people are created equal in the the consta con, you know the THING!
See I told you I was a truck driver. 
There is a dark cloud coming down on Democrats.
Shut up people, like Obama told you.
Ok now let's see how much destruction we can cause. I will be known as the most evil President. Sorry Aleister Crowley.
I am carrying out your Communist plan Obama.
We sure fooled the American people didn't we.
I have created a new government branch, Office of the President Elect supported by the media. And I didn't need to be elected.
I'm better than you Obama. Stop telling people that Joe always messes things up.
No I hear fine. I need this ear piece so Satan's agent can tell me what to say.
Get out there and fight the American Patriots.
I am here to announce the Antichrist is here. Now go out and attack all those people who refuse obey my mandates. Hail Biden. 

Kill all Conservatives!


What do you mean that I have no brain.
Wanted Biden Crime Family.
Don't sneak up on me when I am involved in a crime. Yes I remembered to wear my gloves so I won't leave figure prints.
You are a slave. You one horse pony soldier. Is that the way you talk to your master!
See I was a truck driver and 
See I have turned everything upside down. 
Ooops did I say My butts been wiped. 

Sir are you a Covid super spreader.

I plan to shut down all American Companies and send them to China.
I am carrying out the Communist plan to destroy the world, then Build Back Better under Communist slavery.
Where is your mask? Oh only Conservatives are Covid spreaders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Bohemian Grove Jesuits & Illuminati