Communist Attacks on Freedom

        Ever wonder why when someone speaks the truth from a Christian and Patriotic Constitutional Traditional viewpoint it is censored? Sometimes thousands of people say it is terrible false information and must be censored? And they swarm the Internet with slander of this posting?

       There are organized groups of thousands of Liberals anti-Christian organizations like the Committees of Correspondence as an example that recruit thousands of Liberal atheistic evolutionist enemies, and anti-Christians who hate the truth and America. They may be militant atheists/Satanists, and some paid by George Soros, the Clinton’s foundation, and Illuminati International Banksters and foundations in support of the Antichrist’s World Government under the Marxist United Nations.

       When a Patriotic organization is in support of making America Great Again or is Christian the organization, thousands of corrupt people are mobilized to attack and slander the organization or person who supports truth to make it seem as if they are opposed by the majority, to scare the organization or media that supports the Christian/Conservative group to convince them they will lose either support, be sued, and loose customers if they support this group or person.  

       Notice that the truth is always attacked by thousands of irrational liars? This is to fool the supporters of truth to remain silent. We need an organization that does the opposite.

       When I posted advertisements e-Bay for a replica of the fossil bird archaeopteryx with a creation science description for 8 years. I was constantly attacked with all kinds of false accusations. They tried all kinds of dirty tricks and lies to stop the posting of my ad. I got censored and kicked off eBay. I went back under another name. Then they finally got e-Bay to cancel my ads a second time when 5000 people accessed by ad and bought nothing, and passed on slander for the second time. This was the anti-creation group the Committees of Correspondence at Berkeley University. I gave up.

       I tried to advertise on Facebook but they said I had violated their social standards by posting Christian Conservative comments. And Go Fund me received $200 donation from a friend and I was never able to get it deposited into my bank account years ago.

        When I try to advertise on Ad Sense to get ads to make money on my BlogSpot web site they play games with me and say there are issues and cannot be set up at this time. They say they owe me $17.00 for my YouTube videos but will not pay me. They also say my web site BiblicalScienceNews.blogspot.com is not a legitimate web site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline