I Need Your Support

         I founded this newsletter in January 2016 and have written 1477 Articles read by 180,030 visitors. On average each article has been read by 122 visitors.

       I receive no money, it is complete nonprofit.

       I work with low employment In Home Care Giver. And pay $600 rent with $100 for utilities plus many other bills. But the trailer park I live at has been bought by a big company to create a truck parking lot. I have searched for a place to move to, but almost every place charges $1000 and up for rent.

    My wife is unable to walk, and it is very hard to get her into a wheel chair. I will need a medical transfer with a gurney to get here to a possible home 3.5 hours away.

       I have tried to get ads placed on this web site but I am censored for my Christian/Conservative postings including Facebook and CraigsList. I tried to get funding for my Christian/Conservative Traditional beliefs missionary work from Go Fund Me and they say I violated Google social standards. I have donated to many Conservative organizations like: ACLJ, DonaldTrump.com,   The Tea Party, Hillsdale College, Prager University, Judicial Watch, Local Police, Turning Point USA, National Rifle Organization, Faith Votes, The Heritage Foundation, American Conservative Union, AMAC, The New America Magazine, etc. I stopped donating to Republican groups because they support RINOS.

       Please help me continue creating articles that expose the Communist takeover of America that reaches 2000 every month, and 10 countries all over the world every day. Please donate directly to Jeremy Auldaney 3410 La Sierra Ave. – F255, Riverside, CA 92503. 951 235-5213.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!