BEWARE of PureTalk Cell Carrier

               I heard an advertisement on NewsMax about a cell phone carrier Pure Talk that was cheaper than Verizon which was charging me $45 a month. I got the new carrier for $19.99 a month. They said they use the same networks for both unlimited voice and text.      

    Then I discovered that I could not send or receive pictures. And when I am away from my Wi-Fi I could not access the Internet. And when I try to call a tow truck from my auto insurance they send you a link to the Internet which I cannot use.

    And I kept getting many blank text messages.

     And I use my Internet connection to assign jobs to my workers when I am not home.

     So I switched back to Verizon for $30 a month.

        I hate smart phones. The letters are so small and you touch the wrong icon and you are on a different page and you get lost while on a call. My flip phone does everything I want and the keys are easy to use. 

    The companies (Illuminati) are forcing people to become dependent on smart phones in order to control people and track them in preparation for the Mark of the Beast.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline