Interducing JeremyAuldaney Program

                I have been on YouTube for many years but they never paid me for advertising. I suspected they were shadow banning me. And I had trouble uploading videos. It got more complicated. I could only upload 20 minute ones. So I gave up and have not videotaped for several years.

       Now there is a great awakening coming a great RED wave like occurred in Egypt, and during the Flood in Noah's Day that will cleanse the world of censoring Communist dictators of the Antichrist. So I decided to start a regular program on Runble.com which has opened up freedom of speech for Christians and American Patriots.

       I posted my first video on Rumble as a pilot film to learn how it works. I am self-taught on computer from scratch. I got my first computer by a miracle.

        My video on rumble is not a fancy Hollywood motion picture, but great things start small like a mustard seed the Bible says. God uses the weak and seemingly foolish things he created to confound the wise, in their own eyes.

        So I am introducing my channel JeremyAuldaney on Rumble. As time and experience goes on. It will grow into an amazing journey with God’s help.

       I have been homeless a few times, and have survived. I was very depressed for many years. Then when things looked the worst in my life and in our world. Suddenly, things are happening reversing the evil from career Democrats and RINOS, AND God has blessed me with many miracles in the last 2 weeks, which I had prayed for many years. And I had almost given up hope. And the miracles were things that I never dreamed of.

       Look for: JeremyAuldaney on http://Rumble.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline