Bloodline of the Antichrist


My van broke down in San Bernardino California a year ago, and on the ride home the young tow truck driver said he was Jeremy Kennedy. I was surprised because my name is Jeremy and it used to be rare name.

And I am a descendant of the royal Merovingian Dynasty from Scotland of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. And my research for my books showed that all Presidents are closely related to each other and the Royal European French Dynasty, mainly the Merovingian Dynasty. This is the highest of the 13 Illuminati Families. And it will be the origin of the Antichrist claiming to be a descendant of King David through Solomon.

And I discovered that the Merovingian bloodline was mostly the rarest blood type AB Negative. The same as Obama and the leader of the Illuminati Knights Templar’s, Jacques de Molay arrested in 1307 AD. The Shroud of Turin was used in de Molay’s torture and carries his image.
I then asked Jeremy if he was a relative of President Kennedy and he said he was.

From my research for my books, Mysteries of History Revealed, I knew that all the Presidents are closely related to each other and to European Royalty. And that the most common blood type was the rarest blood type AB Negative.

So I asked him if he was Merovingian. He said yes.
I then asked him what blood type are you?
He said, “AB Negative!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline