L.A Marzulli on Coronavirus

I remember the 1976 the Legionnaire's Disease. And I was suspicious that the vaccinations were to dumb down or kill people. Later I learned that many HAD died after taking the vaccines. Then there was the swine flu in 1979 to 2001. And notice in recent months that doctors, drug stores, and media are pushing people to take the latest flu vaccine, and me and my wife refuse. We have never gotten the flu either. And I ask people who tell me they got the flu, "Did you get the vaccine?" They always tell me YES.

Christian anomaly researcher L.A. Marzulli has interesting information on the Covidvirus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nomw94cLmGw&feature=push-sd&attr_tag=euMDUmUCeJjOl4Jj%3A6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Bohemian Grove Jesuits & Illuminati