Mass Attack on Pence & Trump

Notice the repeated copies of the attacks on Trump and Pence on Twitter? This is a tactic by the enemy to fool the public and organizations that the majority are against a patriot, conservative, creationist, or Christian so they will sensor them. This is how the Committees of Correspondence organize thousands of atheists and Liberals to attack Conservatives and Christians. They attacked me on eBay when I gave creation information associated with the replica of the Archaeopteryx fossil I was selling. And it got eBay to kick me off twice! 5 thousand persons suddenly visited my site and bought nothing. Then I was told I have violated their standards. The Liberals (Illuminati) have large organizations of Demon possessed persons who are told to repeat a lie over and over again to undermine the truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Bohemian Grove Jesuits & Illuminati