Smog Check Robbery

            Did you suspect that automobile smog tests are a rip off? I could do some more investigation into this scam when I have time.

     I have suspected for a long time that putting smog devices on your car are actually harmful to it, and that politicians have investments in smog device companies, and their elections are supported by the companies lobbyists.  

    About 12 years ago I had a Natural Gas van. You have seen that city buses use this too, and they say, "It is clean natural gas."

    When my license came up for renewal they told me to get a smog check. I said, "It is non-polluting natural gas!"

     They said, "But you have to get a smog check anyhow."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Bohemian Grove Jesuits & Illuminati