The RED Tsunamis is Coming!

       This is amazing. I have been reading news items posted on Yahoo News from the current news for a long time and about 98% was slander against Trump. Every time I go to my Email through Yahoo I would get caught and have to take the time to debunk the Fake News lies.

       So I would debunk it in the comments section. Then I noticed that 99% of other people comments also refuted what they said.

        Then Yahoo news decided to stop allowing people to comment on the news items.

       Going to my Email just now I was shocked to see their news item from The New York Times an Council on Foreign Relations Illuminati owned Fake News was posted by Yahoo which was a Fact Check on Biden’s Address to the Nation. And they agreed with me and other Conservatives that Biden’s ‘facts’ were all WRONG!

Yahoo and New York Times have been one of the main purveyors of Fake News for decades.

        Is it possible that the Fake News is getting scared that there is a huge backlash RED wave building up. And they see MaxNews, ONA, Epoc Times, New American Magazine are growing and will soon surpass ABC, NBC, CBS, The New York Times, CNN, ect. And are scared and are trying to recover by telling the truth for the first time because they are running like rats from their sinking ship? Even Fox News has been giving some truth for a change.

    And ATnT are CFR Illuminati Liberals. But they have decided to carry NewsMax, which Democrats/Liberals had been asking to have NewsMax and ONA removed from several carriers. They falsely claimed they are spreading false information when they support Conservative Patriots rights under the Constitution.

        However, I will never trust them again. They will not stop me from listening to NewsMax and ONA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Bohemian Grove Jesuits & Illuminati