Bank Robbery

      More people are wearing masks these days.

      Debit Card robbery. I bought gas fill-up at Fontana Arco on 7/12 for $47.51. Then the next day I got a charge from Fontana Chevron 7/13 for $44.97. This was FRADULENT because I never buy from any station but Arco which is always the most reasonable priced gas station in this area at $3.85 per gallon while other charge $4.00 and up.

    

       Somehow when I used by debit card at the pump someone copied it and used it at another station.

       There are a lot cooks these days and you have be careful.

       I contacted Bank of America and they cancelled my debit card, refunded my money, and will mail me a new card.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!