My Life's Work by Jeremy Auldaney

        This is my life as a creation science researcher: 

     Currently I mainly work on this newsletter every day. 

      I was the founder of the Biblical Science Association of Riverside, later one of the founders of the Inland Empire Creation Science Association.

       I started by teaching the adult Sunday School Class at the Grace Bible Church for a few years in the 1980s on Creation Science and then Prophecy In Current Events, then a Christian radio program covering Southern California from Los Angeles.

    I was a member of Inland Empire Archaeology and Friends of Calico. I knew Dr. Dee Simpson and worked on the Calico Early Man Site. And the Inland Empire Geological Society.

       Then I got into research with the Creation Research Society as their senior Paleontological researcher for fossil putative human and dinosaur tracks at Tuba City Arizona, and I wrote several technical papers for their journal (I was a paid paleontologist) for The Creation Research Society Quarterly under Dr. George Howe. 

       I then spoke at the Minneapolis Creation Conference,  Auldaney, Jeremy., Asteroids and their connection to the Flood; in: Proceedings of the 1992 Twin-Cities Creation Conference, Twin-Cities Creation-Science Association, Northwestern College, Roseville, MN, pp. 133-136, 1992.

       Then another conference published in Pittsburg PA in Proceedings of the International Conference on Creationism ICC Proceedings Vol. 3 (1994) Volume 3 (1994) Title Page. PDF. Title Page ... Catastrophic Fluvial Deposition at the Asphalt Seeps of Rancho La Brea.

       Then I spoke and published on the same subject publishing an Abstract without mentioning the worldwide flood, on Catastrophic Deposition at the La Brea Asphalt Seeps at the Desert Symposium at the San Bernardino County Museum     Many famous secular evolutionist archaeologists, paleontologists and geologists came from all over America for this. After it was published my paper disappeared when they learned I was a creationist. 

       When I was publishing my magazine Anomalology one subscriber was the head of the (militant evolutionist legal group with chapters all over the country) Committees of Correspondence, Eugenie Scott who ordered my magazine which was advertised in Natural History journal published by the Museum of Natural History in England. Steven J. Gould worked there.

 Complete Bibliography of Eugenie C. Scott | Evolution ...

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/ip3/evolution-outreach.biomedcentral.com.icohttps://evolution-outreach.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1007/s12052-010-0236-y

Reprinted in Memorandum to Committees of Correspondence, vol. 3. Mead, Louise S. and Eugenie C. Scott. 2010. Problem concepts in evolution part I: Purpose and design. Evolution: Education and Outreach 3: 78-81. Mead, Louise S. and Eugenie C. Scott. 2010. Problem concepts in evolution part II: Cause and chance. Evolution: Education and ...

       When she read my magazine article on Trba City fossil man tracks with dinosaurs, and heard that many people believed that dinosaurs could have co-existed with man, she had the National Education Association force the teaching of evolution in all public schools in America!

       Also the world expert on dinosaur tracks, Dr. Martin Lockley read my article, where I published an article and a picture from the Geologic Survey by a famous geologist who worked for them for at least 50 years, showing fossil horse tracks in the Permian strata in the Grand Canyon! Supposedly millions of years before dinosaurs, and hundreds of millions of years before horses evolved in the Quaternary. He wrote a whole chapter in his book debunking my claims, referring to me as “some creationists.” He had to admit that it was an upright long legged animal which did not exist in the Permian, but his only proof against it being a horse was ungulates did not evolve for many millions of years later in the Quaternary.

     I also spoke at a creation conference held at my friend Joe Taylor's Museum. And I was a member of Carl Baugh's dinosaur track dig at the Paluxy River twice. And I was part of the Dinosaur dig at the Hanson Ranch in Wyoming.  

       Now in 2015, I published two books Mysteries of History Revealed Part 1 and Part 2, revealing all my research on many subjects that all fit together as part of a puzzle, that reveals the REAL facts about science and history. And my many discoveries. My discoveries are controversial and go against evolution and some creationists beliefs. But Dr. Henry Morris agreed with me and I quoted his comments in my Introduction, that go against current creation scientist’s (including Henry’s own family) false consensus science led by Kurt Wise, the thing that Henry was worried about just before he died.  

       https://www.amazon.com/s?k=auldaney&i=stripbooks&ref=nb_sb_noss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!