The X-Files of History


The world is blind. These books are for those who truly seek the truth. The X-Files of science!

A lost civilized world was destroyed my multiple shower of asteroid impacts many the same size or larger than Chicxulub all over the earth on two occasions only a few thousand years ago. Evidence is growing and is being kept from the public.  

I am on the 2018 list of Dissident Scientists List who hold alternative theories to the establishment. There are over 9776 of us and growing.

These books reveal facts you have never heard of! They will blow your mind in all areas of science that will turn your understanding from upside-down to right side up in: geology, dinosaurs, meteorite impacts, archaeology, giants, ancient advanced civilizations, age of the earth, hoaxes and genuine unexplained artifacts, and history of the earth supported by the latest research by secular scientists published in respected journals and doctorate research thesis papers.

They reveal facts that have been suppressed and deliberately lied about by schools, universities, seminaries, scientists, government, media, and the church.

I am an independent alternative Bible science researcher. I specialize in unexplained science, the X-Files. I do not go along with consensus beliefs, I am not politically correct. I do not copy or follow any person or organization, I trust no one except God and the observed and tested empirical facts discovered by science, that do not contradict the facts revealed in the Bible. I ignore, and often contradict, speculation, theories, and consensus conclusions by evolutionists and creationists. I find the truth from my independent research, experience, confirmed by the Bible and reliable scientists’ discoveries.

I am an investigative scientist. I am a nonconformist who finds the truth wherever it lies, even when it sounds impossible, and contradicts my own beliefs.

I have found that most truth contradicts what most people believe. I have collected hundreds of fossils, meteorites, archaeological artifacts, and most important the facts for decades.

We have all been brainwashed. Because of this most people will find these discoveries hard to believe.

And I have opponents in the Materialistic Evolutionist Conspiracy who want to prevent these truths from reaching the public. They promote Fake News and will slander, lie, and call me names and warn people not to read my books and newsletter: 


My reviewers are not paid to give me great ratings like most authors. They are ordinary people, so my opponents will give me bad ratings including atheists, skeptics, False Prophets in our churches, brainwashed Christians, and others. My social media and advertising has been sabotaged and I have received hate mail.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline