Homeless Cats Need Help

 


A year ago I discovered that a mother cat had 7 kittens under the house we moved into. I did not want them to die in the pound. So I advertised them on Craig’s List, but could get no one to even come see them. I already had Jamia for 5 years. She is always near me, and our relationship is the closest I have ever had with any animal. She is fixed and goes in and out. She is mostly an indoor cat.

Animal rescue non-profits are all full, including the Humane Society. So I finally decided to keep them. But we are low income in retirement, and now my wife is in rehab for broken leg bones. Most of our income comes from my being her Care Giver, but in rehab I am unemployed.
Two kittens disappeared months ago, the other 5 and the mother Baby Blue stayed around and I fed them. As I did, I slowly began to tame them.
The mother and her 5 are outdoor cats. They have taken over the front of the house.
I feed them twice a day, and have domesticated them. It took months but I was finally able to pet them, pick them up, and get them to purr.
The four juveniles are females, and one is a male, I need to get them spayed and neutered. I have already spayed the mother Baby Blue.
It costs $125 for each cat. I got POPCO to help, I got vouchers from San Bernardino County for $25 for each cat, and another $50 from Actors and Others. That left $50 for each cat. Remaining $250 which we cannot afford now.
https://fundly.com/save-homeless-cats-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Bohemian Grove Jesuits & Illuminati