Is Trump a Merovingian?




The test of a hypotheses is to make predictions about a facts before they are known. I predicted that the next pope would be a Jesuit and would likely be the False Prophet under Antichrist.
I was right, he is a Jesuit part of the Illuminati including the Knights Templar Illuminated Masons the Learned Elders of Scion.
I also said that Obama was the best candidate for the Antichrist. And if so he would be of the rarest blood type. I did some research and found that AB Negative was the rarest composed of about 0.3% of the world’s population.
A skeptical Catholic tested it and found that Obama has AB Negative!
I also found that all royalty of Europe and America are Merovingians. And they are the highest royal family of the Illuminati known as the 13th family. I am of the bloodline from what my mother told me about my ancestors, not knowing the significance of it. I have the same ancestors as Obama and all other royalty.
I found that all Presidents and Vice Presidents are closely related to each other and are Merovingians.
So even though Trump is not a member of the Illuminati and opposes their plan for a New World Order under Antichrist, he must be a Merovingian like me.

Now I will test it. I will give you the results as soon as I find them. I am sticking my head out for this.

Update from https://www.yourhealthremedy.com/health-tips/famous-people-with-rh-negative-blood-type-donald-trump/?unapproved=19718&moderation-hash=bb12791f5f624508e7c708ecc46e4669#comment-19718https://www.yourhealthremedy.com/health-tips/famous-people-with-rh-negative-blood-type-donald-trump/?unapproved=19718&moderation-hash=bb12791f5f624508e7c708ecc46e4669#comment-19718

Quote: "He has a Scottish and German ancestry, plus, a rhesus negative blood type. According to some sources, Trump has a new bomb-proof car which carries:
”In the boot, there is a firefighting system, an oxygen system in the trunk in case of a chemical attack, tear gas and smoke-screen dispensers along with bags of the President’s Rh-negative blood type in case of an emergency transfusion.”"

After searching tyhe Internet I find that the exact blood type of Trump is not given.
But Obama's blood type AB Negative was given while he was preseident. It was stored on the Presidential plane.
Trump's blood type is Negative, I was right about that. And Negagative blood types are the rarest types. So my hypothesis was correct so far. And of course Negative blood types are much rarer than Positive types A, B, O, and AB.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline