Actors and Other Animals

           Actors and Others is a non-profit organization that helps people to help their animals. God made animals to help and love us, we need to do the same for them. There are many homeless people, and there are also many homeless and sick animals too. They need veterinarian care and spay and neutering to prevent over population and starvation. Elderly and hospitalized people leave behind pets in need.



    Thanks to the celebrity status of the Baseharts and other founding members, including Doris DayJackie JosephLucie Arnaz, Betty White and others. Actors and Others is proud that throughout its history it has received the general support of celebrities from the entertainment world. No celebrity has ever been paid to appear for us. We are grateful to all individuals in all walks of life who have used the strength of their star power or media influence to educate, inform and enlighten thousands and thousands of people about animals in crisis. Our heartfelt thanks go out to these very special individuals. We are profoundly grateful for their commitment and goodwill towards animals that would otherwise be forgotten.

https://www.actorsandothers.com/celebrity_involvement.html

The pictures are of my outdoor cats. San Bernardino (Devore), California. I love animals and don't want them to suffer in the pound. I named the mother cat Baby Blue which had 7 kittens under our house when we moved here a year ago. I tried to find a good home for them on CraigsList, but no one would even come out to see them. It costs $150 to spay/neuter each cat. I got non-profits to fund all but $50 per cat. Two wandered off and I have not seen them since. I went ahead and spayed the mother costing $50. I have been trying to make friends with her and the babies for months after a year have tamed them as out door cats. My indoor cat Jamia will have nothing to do with them. I can pick them up and pet them and they purr. The mother now comes to me and follows me when I walk for exercise. She looks like a long haired Siamese with blue eyes. Her and the other 5 have stayed at my door. I feed them twice a day. I now plan to keep them all. But I am low income and am now unemployed. I got some help from non-profits but that leaves me with $250 uncovered. Time is running out we cannot let the five females reproduce. See video: https://rumble.com/v1gzr8j-kittens.html

    On May 1was MayDay I went into the tool room connected to the space under the mobile home I found two one hour old new born kittens on the cold cement floor. 

Here they are two hours after birth.
Here is Smokey with her babies May and Day on May 3rd.

MayDay MayDay. Within 5 minutes I had broken down a box to the right size and used towels to make a nest. I finally identified the mother it was Smokey one of the 5 babies now juveniles. She was about to snatch them off under the house. I stopped her, then helped her to feel at home in one of our bathrooms. She has learned to trust me and is nursing them. I will have to find homes for them, 7 cats is enough. I am getting all of them, except Smokey, spayed and neutered on May 5, 2023 with the help of San Bernardino County vouchers and Actors and Others. I have named them May and Day. 
     The mother Smokey is in the 3rd picture grey with long hair walking out the door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Bohemian Grove Jesuits & Illuminati