Talk to Me


I have written articles on creation science, politics and the Liberal conspiracy of the Antichrist to put America under a Communist world government dictatorship of Antichrist the New World Order and New Age Movement of the False Prophet, the real history of the world, asteroid impacts, mass extinctions, giants the Nephilim. I became discouraged a few months ago and stopped writing in Facebook, Blogspot.Com, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. because I only got criticisms and felt that the Illuminati controlling the Internet was preventing me from reaching my audience. If you are a part of my Auldaney Group Friends on Facebook or BiblicalScienceNews,Blogspot.com etc. let me know. By calling (951) 235-5213 I would love to hear from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline