Caitlyn Jenner is a MAN

       Caitlyn Jenner running for Governor of California. ‘She’ said that biological boy should not participate in women’s sports. Now she says she is for it.

     She hates America.

        I noticed ‘she’ does NOT sound like a woman, her voice sounds like a MAN! And she has come out against America Patriots!

The True Story Behind Caitlyn Jenner's Transition

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/ip3/www.thelist.com.icohttps://www.thelist.com/264238/the-true-story-behind-caitlyn-jenners-transition/

I'm Sorry, But Caitlyn Jenner Is a Man Wearing a Dress by ...

Feb 27, 2017I do not write these words lightly, and there is not an ounce of mockery or, God forbid, hatred in my heart when I say that Caitlyn Jenner is a man wearing a dress. I am simply speaking the plain...

Caitlyn Jenner was 65 years old when she officially came out to the world as a transgender woman. And while she waited a long time to transition, she's happy that she ultimately did it, as she told Vanity Fair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline