Democrats are Desperate

    The Democrats are desperate, the public is beginning to wake up to their conspiracy to destroy America to be replaced by a world dictatorship. So they are trying to entice well known Republicans to run against Trump.

       I even got a text that had a list of possible Republican candidates for President.

       My response is, I will vote for TRUMP ONLY. There is only one other candidate I would vote for Jesus Christ.

       Trump is the only person who can save our country from the Communist/Democrats.

       I anyone runs against Trump it will reveal them as RINOS. And I will never support them.

Rand Paul

Ron DeSantis

Mike Pence

Chris Christie

Nikki Haley

Ted Cruz

Mike Pompeo

Kristi Noem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!