Corruption in the FCC

News Item: The FCC has decided to allow Internet providers to speed up or slow down your Internet Speed. This is discrimination by the Satanic Liberal Conspiracy.

I have discovered that Yahoo News posts Fake News slander against Trump almost every day. And I have posted comments that explain the details showing they are lying.

Then I noticed that the majority were posting similar comments opposing the Fake News. And that these were getting hundreds of Likes, and only a few Dislikes.


Then I noticed that when I posted my facts in opposition to their distortions, the speed slowed down and even asked me if I wanted to wait or leave the page. This is an attack from the Fake News media as described in the plan of the Illuminati called the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. Their Illuminati agents of the Satanic Liberal Conspiracy are called the innocent sounding name of The Council on Foreign Relations (set up to infiltrate our society from high positions mainly in media and government to promote acceptance of the League of Nations. They then changed the name to United Nations) who support the Communist agenda to create a world government under the Marxist United Nations of Antichrist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Bohemian Grove Jesuits & Illuminati