UFOs Preparing For the Invasion

           New discovery. There is a new series on History Channel. UFOs in America.

Government agents have been investigating the possibility of them being a threat to national security.

I have posted a UFO Hotline on CraigsList under groups and it is deleted within a few seconds. However, I can post it under Event Services which charges $5. Apparently they cannot delete a paid ad.

Now I know Yahoo is part of Fake News 75% of their "news" is slander against Trump. And when I post a question like Have UFOs posed a threat?, or Have UFOs caused accidents? It always comes up There Was a Problem come back later. They are censoring the threat UFOs pose to people. This proves they ARE A THREAT.

My mother and I saw a UFO in 1955 when I was 8 years old in Pasadena in the area of JPL (founded by UFO contactee Jack Parsons). And we came to the conclusion they are Fallen Angels posing as aliens in preparation for the coming of Antichrist and the New World Order.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline