Polls: Proof Trump is Ahead!

      I asked several questions on Yahoo Answers, but they all got deleted. I asked, "Who will you vote for Joe Biden, or Donald Trump?" Now why would they delete that?

    This proves Trump is ahead, or they would not have deleted my unbiased poll. I have noticed that the majority of people's comments on Facebook and Yahoo Fake News Items are pro Trump and our Constitution about %80. And these are both Democrats and Republicans.

    I have also found that all the polls on the Internet and establishment Fake News to be biased toward Biden. Most people polled from these biased sources are Democrats who approve of Communism, sexual immortality, murder of babies, allow anarchy violence and destruction, getting rid of police protection, raising taxes, getting rid of religion, joining the Marxist controlled world government, disarming citizens so they can be attacked robbed and killed, open our borders to sex traffickers drug dealers criminals and terrorists. 

Yahoo Mail always has a featured ‘news’ item and 75% is slander against Trump. But most readers comments were opposed to their lies. So they decided to stop allowing comments.

I asked one question again on Yahoo Answers. I asked: “Who will you vote for, "Joe Biden or Donald Trump?” It disappeared again. And I heard other people comment the same thing happened to them. They said an awful lot of Yahoo Questions have disappeared lately.

I also noticed that the poll made by text to Trump's web site, as well as NewsMax were never listed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Bohemian Grove Jesuits & Illuminati