Rigged Impeachment Poll is RIGGED

This impeachment poll ARE DEMOCRATS RIGGING THE IMPEACHMENT PROCESS AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP? Warning! This is a rigged poll! It asks if you believe the Democrats have rigged it. But when you click on YES it does nothing. But if you click on NO or UNSURE it accepts your vote. It looks like this poll is rigged. I noticed the same thing with text messages for Committee in support of the President. It says click on web site but nothing happens. However, I do not have a smart phone. But I tried to reach them on the Internet and it kept telling me my debit card information was wrong. I did it three times after checking if all information was correct. I gave up and donated through winered.com

https://act.stevescalise.com/rigged-impeachment-process/?recurring=true&amount=25&utm_medium=email&utm_source=warmup&utm_campaign=20191030_RE-1-Unread-Alert&utm_content=button-yes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline