Lose weight Biblically

I am doing Daniels Fast: The Daniel Fast is a biblically based partial fast referenced in the Bible, particularly in two sections of the Book of Daniel: Daniel 1:12, which states, “Please test your servants for ten days, and let them give us (vegetables fruit) pulse to eat and water to drink.”

I eat only unprocessed vegetables, fruit, nuts, some juice, V8, non caffeine tea with no sugar, and water. I plan to do it for 14 days. Seven is spiritual perfection.

So far so good. I cut out a lot of my comfort food. They say it will cleanse your body. I keep some of these around just to test my will power. It also is a fast to the Lord and will cleanse you spiritually and mentally. I think it is working. They say it will cause you to lose weight too as your body balances itself.

No alcohol, no sugar (except a little in natural jucies with no addatives), no coffee, no cabonated drinks, no bread, no processed food in cans, no dairy, no meat of any kind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Bohemian Grove Jesuits & Illuminati