New Creation Museum & Research

I have a large number of fossils, meteorites, and archaeological artifacts in storage I collected on my travels. I have been planning to create a museum for years. I plan to get a storage space near me and turn it into a creation museum. I plan to lead fossil collecting trips and give tours of my museum illustrating the real history of the earth as shown by the insitu evidence. Help me spread the word. I need a lot of advertising.






I need seed money to work on the following research for the Creation Research Society. And publish it in their peer reviewed journal, and then publish a book on the results. I have to fund this myself. I plan to do and over all research showing all these subjects are connected to each other for a better understanding of the factors that caused the Flood of Noah and the evidence it left behind.

A) Flood hydrology, which could include the potential sources of Floodwater, the effects of water on
sedimentation, and other hydrogeological and/or hydrothermal effects.
B) Depositional studies of massive fossil beds, rapid cementation, and rapid fossilization (including
taphonomy studies) at rates not observed in the present.
C) Post-Flood catastrophism, which could include effects of the Ice Age, studies of landslides and
geologic instability, and erosion during and immediately after Flood drainage.
D) Climate change during the Flood and models of atmospheric changes that may have occurred from the pre-Flood world to the post-Flood world.
E) Asteroid/meteorite activity as part of the Flood and any possible connection to the cause of the Flood.
F) Studies of Flood tectonics and structural geology, including crustal and mantle research, and causes of
basement uplift, subsidence, and thin-skinned tectonism.


https://funds.gofundme.com/dashboard/biblical-science-news-ministry/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline