New Creation Museum

I have been involved in creation science research since about 1975. Since then I have discovered fossil sites and fossils of all kinds. Along with archaeological artifacts, and meteorites. 

I have participated in several dinosaur digs. And I went to all the fossil/meteorite shows acquiring important fossil evidence for creation. Like the asphalt covered Coyote skull from Iowa showing the asphalt seeps in Los Angeles, Carpentaria, and McKittrick are not trap sites but rather catastrophic flood deposits after the Flood of Noah during the days of Peleg.
I have wanted to create exhibits and a museum all that time. I have hundreds of artifacts doing nothing stored in a storage faculty since I became homeless.
On September 19th 2017, I decided it is time to do something. I plan to rent another storage near me and move this treasure there to curate them, study them, display them, and publish my discoveries.
On September 20th I went to my storage and found the key did not work. I had the lock cut off and I replaced it. 

This is odd because the key was on a chain that I kept all odd keys on and I used it a couple of years before. It has cost me $145.00 a month to keep things from my parents where died when I was 21-26. And my nephews things, his wife, my first wife’s things, and her daughter who are all dead now.

I opened the door, then photographed what is stored there. 

I suspect the owners of the storage have a key and stole some of my most important fossils in a small box that I had with me when I moved around from my sister’s place, then my wife’s place, and when they died I became homeless. Now I am doing better. But have no place to exhibit and study my discoveries.


There is also a standup fan, and an outdoor chair missing, so far as I can tell.
I will keep you updated as I progress in this major project, with videos and articles with photographs of my progress.

I need money for the temporary storage I plan to shut down. I am going to use the things there, or give them to Goodwill. The fossils and the VHS videos I will use in the museum. 
 And copy the hundreds of classic VHS videos I made over the years of creation speakers, creation fossil digs, museums across the country, virtual meteorite crater sites discovering new craters/meteorites, trips I have led and fossil trips with evolutionists from the Los Angeles Museum of Natural History, and put them on digital recordings and place on YouTube.



In the bottom picture I am pointing to a giant ammonite from Texas, modern baleen whale vertebra, and a baby mammoth skull from Palos Verdes CA, with Luiseno (Lusanyo) matates from Riverside CA, etc. on the floor.

Please help fund this major project: https://www.gofundme.com/new-creation-museum

See video of my beginning work at my museum storage: 
https://youtu.be/OjKFHCh7lA4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline