YouTube, Facebook, Google Censorship of Christians & Conservatives

YouTube is sabotaging my videos. When I try to edit a video on a flying hawk it only goes to music to add to your video – no create to edit them together. And when I try to Enhance the video on the hawk it does nothing. And once it flashed unauthorized request!

This is not an accident.
Also I had to put a pin number mailed from Google to confirm my address in order receive payments for advertising on my videos, but I could not upload the pin. Nothing would happen.
I also received notice that some of my videos were not suitable all for advertisers. Of course this is a lie.
I also uploaded my video on the start of my new creation museum. But the link would not work to GoFundMe.com and I could not find it on Google.com, but I did find it on Yahoo.com

This is a violation of freedom of speech in the Constitution the law of the land. Contact Judicial Watch, or the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ)
policies are right out of Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four , and are designed to shut down the growing independent ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline