Jesuits Both Good & Bad

I read Alberto Rivera's story in Chick comics. It revealed more things about the Vatican's conspiracy. I already read The Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop published in 1853 recommended by Pastor Author Dave Breese.

I later discovered how the Knights Templar Illuminati were working with the Jesuits. These represent the movement to bring in the Antichrist and False Prophet. Then I discovered that the linage claimed to be from Jesus (an old Gnostic heresy) and Mary Magdalene was actually the lineage of the Antichrist from Nimrod.

This was before the Da Vinci Code came out.

Then I discovered it was the same bloodline as the French Merovingian royal lineage.

Then I discovered this bloodline was the lineage of the Nephilim. I document all this in my book Part 2.

As for Billy Graham' magazine saying Rivera was a fraud. Billy Graham is a Mason and believes in theistic evolution, so of course he would oppose Rivera! Many theologians and church leaders are Illuminated Masons and Jesuits who infiltrate Christian organizations.

I also discovered the Roman Church was founded by Simon the Sorcerer a Jewish Pharisee. The Pharisees follow the Talmud (priestly traditions of men) over the Torah and reject Jesus and the New Testament. They consider Christians heretics and support Christianized Paganism.

One of their main leaders was the Jesuit Pierre Teilhard de Chardin who created hoaxes at Piltdown and Peking in support of human evolution. And got support for the Illuminati bankster Rockefeller. He was also a leading author promoting New Age Christianized witchcraft.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline