Lose Weight with Bible Instructions

I did not know what to do when I started gaining weight without a cause I could think of. All my life I have been able to eat anything I wanted, then after about 40 I started gaining for no reason. I didn't know what to do. I knew there is a lot of false ideas to lose weight and did not trust any of them. Diet drinks taste awful and a poisonous, and nonfat, low fat foods are harmful to your health. People saying cut down on fat etc. confused me there is so many kinds of things in food. So I did what I have told others to do. If you need an answer the only reliable source of knowledge is the Authorized King James Bible. Then I discovered what they ate in the Garden of Eden, and Daniel's diet in Babylon. IT WORKED! I have lost 15 lbs on my diet of fruits, vegetables, juice, nuts seeds, water. I weigh myself every day.

Now I have discovered that Ph balance is important too. So I test my Ph and try to keep it neutral which prevents viruses, germs, kidney stones, inflammation, digestive disorders, etc. by taking a little baking soda which makes you more Alkaline. Most people are too acid with today's unhealthy diet which increases weight and fat. Everything the diet cut out!
pH 101: Acid-Alkaline Balance & Your Health - Kris Carr
kriscarr.com/blog/ph-balance-alkaline-foods/
Kris Carr explains why pH balance in the body is essential with high alkaline foods and an acid alkaline balance through a ph balanced diet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline