My Dream Vision? Pray for Trump

I woke up this morning with a dream. 

I remembered someonr told me snakes come out at night. I saw four rattle snakes crawling across the floor toward me on my left. Then I heard our cat Wild Thing’s voice (who died last month of cancer) further to my left’s “ Raaw”, warning me.
I tried to go left to a low wall on my right but was afraid of stepping on 

the snakes in the dark. I then tried to reach for the lamp on the table on my right to switch it on. But my arm was paralyzed in my sleep but finally I did switch it on. But just before I switched it on I felt a message from Donald Trump saying, “Thank you for warning me Jeremy.”
The day before I wrote an article on how the 

Liberal Conspiracy was trying to impeach Trump, and if it didn’t work they were going to use a Nicola Tesla scalar wave weapon which causes a person to have a heart attack so it will look like a natural death.
I posted this on my Facebook, my Twitter, Trump’s Facebook, Trump’s Twitter, and my web site: BiblicalScienceNews.blogspot.com
With the light on before the sun came up I thought that the snakes represented multiple attacks from Satan from the Left Wing Conspiracy. And I had asked Christian Conservatives to pray for Trump. Prayer he asked for. And my friend our cat whom I used to talk to was bringing a message from God. And I remembered that the Bible says (Joel 2:28) in the last days your young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Bohemian Grove Jesuits & Illuminati