WARNING! Bunko Tricks from Internet

WARNING! I advertised for a job and got three offers. They wanted me to post ads on CraigsList for people to advertise a product. And they offered me $275 for three days, another offered more. I accepted. But he wanted me to post a lot of ads and this was against CraigsList rules. So I told him I would set up a web site.
He text me, he never talked to me on the phone. And in these texts he alway used improper English. I figured he was in another country like Nigeria and did not speak English, not New Jessey as he claimed. A lot of bunko is coming from outside the United States because they cannot be sued or arrested.
Don't fall for these Trojan Horse Tricks
I got suspicious, and called the number he wanted customers to use. I got a recording. Then I got a text.
So I had my friend call this number as if they were a customer. They were told to have signs for this product to be placed on their vehicle and would receive $500 every week. I thought it was strang that he said you could put it on a motorcycle!
I realized that I could never get enough people from my web site to warrant a payment of $275 every three days. And I knew that by placing signs on a vehicle would never generate $500 in sales for the product.
Then he text my friend and said a check was sent to them. Deposit it and send the money to him so they could send the signs.
This is similar to a bunko trick I received many years ago. I was told that this business in Nigeria had a fire and it destroyed all their electronic devices. He wanted to send me a money order for a few thousand dollars. Have me buy this computer equipment on eBay and ship it to them. I received the money and bought the equipment. Then the money order was returned as counterfeit. The bank closed my account.
Another friend Purcell received a check. I told him it was counterfeit. He did not believe me. So we had the bank check. It was counterfeit.

This is being done to destroy our banking system in America by enemies who want a world government. They send you a check for large amounts of money, have you send them money, then it gets returned and the bank shuts your account down. The banksters are allowing this to bankrupt America so foreigners can rob us. The old saying is if the deal is too good to be true IT IS. Don’t let your greed blind you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rarest Blood Type from Aliens or Fallen Angels?

Queen Elizabeth Admits She is Not Human!

Akhenaten Founder of Nephilim Bloodline